I am programmer and build-tools wrangler at Plex. This is a collection of links to my work and projects.
I am working at Plex as the lead of build systems and toolchain. I have written and talked about what I do at Plex at several occations, you can find links to my talks and my writings below.
- Compile C++ faster with Clang. Notes, Video is coming soon.
- Talk at SwedenCPP in Stockholm.
- Managing dependencies and toolchains with Conan and Artifactory (youtube)
- Talk at SwampUP 2018 in Napa, California.
- Modernizing Plex C++ toolchain with Clang and Conan (youtube)
- Talk at SwedenCPP in Stockhlom.
- Preparing Plex Media Server for the next 10 years (medium.com)
- Blog post on the Plex Labs blog
- Tobias Hieta interview @ ergodox-ez.com (ergodox-ez.com)
- I was interviewed about my setup by Erez Zuckerman of ergodox-ez.com
I am one of the founders and co-hosts of the Swedish podcast Kodsnack which is the most popular podcast for developers by developers in Swedish. We have done over 300 episodes by now and you can find all of them over at the website above. There are quite a few English episodes as well. Some of my favorites yp:
- The NPM of CPP
- Recap of SwampUP 2018 with my co-worker and JFrog people.
- Such a gangster name for a keyswitch
- Our interview with Ergodox-EZ founder Erez Zuckerman
- The persistent fear of being exposed as a fraud
- Interview with Wendi Dunford about Impostor Syndrome.
Gävle Developer Meetup
I am the co-host of the Gävle Developer Meetup. A meetup for developers in Gävle, Sweden.
I also show up in other stuff:
- Cordkillers Ep 3 (youtube)
- I was a guest of Cordkillers talking Plex and TV
- Allt fler jobbar på distans (techworld.idg.se)
- I was interviewed for Techworld about Remote work.
- Det här bör Swish göra i framtiden (techworld.idg.se)
- I wrote an article in Techworld about security issues in the Swedish banking app Swish.
- Livepodd med Kodsnack, Techworld Summit 2018 (youtube)
- Great discussion (In Swedish) at Techworld Summit.
- Kort snack med Kodsnack - Dataspaning 17
- I was a guest in the Swedish podcast Dataspaning.